- This event has passed.
Krewe of Wrecks Mardi Gras Parade
March 3 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm UTC+0
On Sunday, March 3, 2019 at 2 p.m. (rain or shine) the Krewe of Wrecks Mardi Gras Parade will roll on Pensacola Beach. The parade starts at Via de Luna & Avenida 10 and proceeds to Gulfside Pavilion. Event includes 50 units of oversized floats with generous riders, marching units, Krewe of Wrecks royalty.
- Come early and plan to stay late. In fact, just plan to stay all day.
- Eateries are open and welcome you or pack a lunch.
- Bring your friends or make new ones.
- Mardi Gras on the Island is one of the biggest events on Pensacola Beach and attracts a huge crowd but parking is limited.
- Kids of all ages will experience the thrill of catching beads and trinkets.
- Special Weekend Packages are available from island innkeepers. Let the magic of Mardi Gras transform you into an islander, if only for a few days.